Gmail Reviews 2021

“Gmail Review about the folders ”

Overall: It is good but they have a huge competition with icloud from Apple.
Pros: The best part is that the most important emails are in my primary inbox, and the rest of them go into updates or promotions.
Cons: When I am waiting for an email and it is in updates or any folder but primary. Make your system stronger to categorize emails. One time I was waiting on an email from my job which was due in 48 hours but it was shifted to updates instead of primary and I did not receive the email.
Switched From: iCloud
Reasons for Switching to Gmail: I switched because my laptop from my company was windows and I could not open my icloud.com email on a windows computer which is why I had to chose between gmail and microsoft

No comments:

Post a Comment